Complaint Review: homesavingsmall/savingsace,ct.

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: armand bronx ny — bronx New York United States of America
www.homesavingsmall.com Internet, Connecticut United States of America

homesavingsmall/savingsace,ct. false advetising,scaming my M.C acc. for 19 months, unauthorized for a total of. $686.10 Internet, Connecticut

From 07/21/10 to 01/12/12 these internet verming have been billing my Master Card at a rate of $16.95x2=@33.90 for12 months=$406.80 and $19.95x2=$39.90 for 7 months=$279.30 totaling $686.10. I contacted the "leaches"and they gave me credit for the last month, after that,I discovered that this was the tip of the iceberg. This  is when I contacted  M.C.' security dept. Up to date they made me send them copies of all my statements,which I did.It seems that they are not there to protect me shielding behind their regulations.  I want the money they stole from me plus a punitive fine,they should be out of the internet and in jail,that is where they belong!!!  By the way,I found more compaints from other consumers at "(((REDACTED))).   Armando, Bronx,N.Y.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/homesavingsmallsavingsacect/Internet-Connecticut-/homesavingsmallsavingsacect-false-advetisingscaming-my-MC-acc-for-19-months-unauth-879726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on homesavingsmall/savingsace,ct.