Complaint Review: Homestar Property Solutions LLC

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: P3 — Walterboro South Carolina
Homestar Property Solutions LLC
7351 Kirkwood Lane N Suite 130 Maples Grove, Minnesota USA

Homestar Property Solutions LLC ,EnergyREO, HSPropertySolutions, Hspsusa DOES NOT PAY ITS CONTRACTORS Maples Grove Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Location

My business is in Foreclosure Property Preservation.  I have done contract work for Homestar Property Solutions(EnergyREO) for about a year !  We started off with them paying every 7-10 days which was better then industry standard, then we went to 30 days which was normal for this line of business about 6 months into our relationship payments began to run 45 days but were being paid. I recieved my last payment from them on 7-14-2013, and it is now 11-13-2013 and i have yet to see the nearly $6k that they owe me thats in arrears. They did go to the payment section of the portal and mark my payment paid, but however never sent me the money.  I called 5 times a week searching answers for when my money will be paid and i get the same story everyday. The MORTGAGE COMPANY/BANK has not paid us and we cant pay you yada yada.

This company was good to work for when it was EnergyREO, but since the name change to Homestar I would not recommend anyone taking work from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Homestar-Property-Solutions-LLC/Maples-Grove-Minnesota-55369/Homestar-Property-Solutions-LLC-EnergyREO-HSPropertySolutions-Hspsusa-DOES-NOT-PAY-ITS-1099060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Homestar Property Solutions LLC

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Location

AUTHOR: VendoHSPS - ()

Hi

I`m new with HomeStar Property Solution and would like know more informations about the company.

I finished 3 houses and they told me that payment is with 45 days.What is your State?

After read this forum I decided stop work before receive my payments.

Thank you for your help.