Complaint Review: honda dealership

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: margaret — pearl river New York United States of America
honda dealership
480 South Broadway tarrytown, New York United States of America

honda dealership The company fabricated what the customer was getting tarrytown, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Get What You Wish For

Honda sole me my car with the incentive that I was going to get three free oil changes with my purchase. When it was time to get an oil change, I went to Honda and had the hardest time. I had to cross the bridge and when I got there they said they do not do free oil changes any longer. I dont understand how a company would say one thing and then do another.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2011 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/honda-dealership/tarrytown-New-York-10591/honda-dealership-The-company-fabricated-what-the-customer-was-getting-tarrytown-New-York-727092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on honda dealership

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get What You Wish For

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Few years back I bought a tundra from cavendar toyota that came with "free" oil changes for 60,000 miles or every 5,000 miles(12 of them). Whenever I buy a new vehicle I get the first oil changed at around 2,000 in case there is anything floating around from the MFG process. I take the truck in and the service guy says he I have to wait till the 5,000 service interval to get the "free" oil change. Now I knew part of the requirement to get the 12 "free" oil changes was that I had to do all required maintenance at their dealership but he refused to give me the first "free" oil change.  I ask what does it matter when I get the oil changed as long as I do the required maintenance. The jerk tells me I should have read THE CONTRACT on my "FREE OIL CHANGES". Are you shitting me? cavendar charges $49 for an oil change. I get coupons from the two other toyota dealers for $9.99 oil changes. If cavendar thinks I'm gonna be tied to his a*s for $120, the price I'd pay the other dealers for 12 oil changes or 60,000 miles he dumber then I thought. I wonder what marketing moron thought that program up. How can you take a "free" program and so infuriate a customer that he'll never set foot in your showroom again. I've bought 2 more toyotas and 1 scion since then and never been back. These car guys can't help themselves.