Complaint Review: Honest Johns Used Cars

• Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Nic — Columbus Nebraska United States of America
Honest Johns Used Cars
115 W 16th st Schuyler, Nebraska United States of America

Honest Johns Used Cars Bought a car 5 days later the transmission went out got the fixd 2 weeks later the transfer case went out Schuyler, Nebraska

I bought a car from them it is a buy here pay here. 5 days after I got the car the transmission goes out. they told me they would only pay for the cost to put the transmission in. I got another transmission for $400. They paid for the cost of labor. 2 weeks after the transmission was in the transfercase went out. I called them and they told me they would only pay for the labor. I asked to get a different car they refused, I asked for a price reduction on the car they refused and hung up on me. I havent had the car 2 months and two major things go wrong. The car is a 1999 ford explorer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Honest-Johns-Used-Cars/Schuyler-Nebraska-68661/Honest-Johns-Used-Cars-Bought-a-car-5-days-later-the-transmission-went-out-got-the-fixd-2-540636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Honest Johns Used Cars