Complaint Review: Honorable Tracey Yokich

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: CMCounselor — Michigan
Honorable Tracey Yokich
40 N. Main St. Mt. Clemens, Michigan USA

Honorable Tracey Yokich Macomb County Friend of the Court judge does not hold best interest of innocent children Mt. Clemens Michigan

I've been a school counselor for nearly 15 years.  In this time, I deal with many children of divorced parents.  It is no secret that the children I deal with that come from broken homes suffer much greater challenges in school as well as emotionally.  I took it upon myself to mention this particular judge, as I have seen or heard her name in the cases of numerous children.

Judge Tracey Yokich's so-called clients have shown significant decline in performance and hardship in their scholastic accomplishments.  Granted, I took this as a coincidence for a while but then I began to speak with the parents.  I have spoken with both mothers and fathers and have heard nothing positive about this woman.  I have seen students go from A-B grades to D-E and failing grades.  I have heard similar stories from both parents.  It quickly became apparent to me that this judge has contributed to the lack of scholastic success and emotional health.  I heard horrific stories.  This so-called judge has no business working with children.

I would go on to repeat some of the stories I have heard from my parents but see that as no help.  My only hope is for parents to do the same as I am doing and let the necessary government agencies know of this woman and her inappropriate behavior.  Yokich has deprived young children of a quality education and a happy and stable home environment.  I researched this judge for well over a year and am appalled at this woman's behavior as a court in Macomb County.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Honorable-Tracey-Yokich/Mt-Clemens-Michigan-48043/Honorable-Tracey-Yokich-Macomb-County-Friend-of-the-Court-judge-does-not-hold-best-intere-1068448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Honorable Tracey Yokich