Complaint Review: Hoodiaplex Labs

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:Arnold Missouri
Hoodiaplex Labs
10161 Park Run Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Hoodia Complex Opra, hoodiaplex Labs Charged an unathorized payment to my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

I got onto the front page of msn when i seen an advertisement with opras picture for hoodia complex. went to that website and order a sample of the product the sample was only 5.95 s/h charge.recieved the product in which i started taking the hoodia.there were no directions nor were there a reciept to what i ordered.

as i took the product it started making me have severe cramps and gas.looked at my bank account and seen there were a charge of $69.95 for a supply of hoodia did not authorize this to be taken out of my account.called the 800 number the # had been temporaily unavaliable.

this has never happened to me before and will never happen again i am real embarressed that this happened and opra should hear about this since she was pictured in the ad.i did call my bank and they are going to look into it.

not only did they charge me but never even recieved anything but the sample.in which it made me very sick for a week after taking 3 pills.

Tonya
Arnold, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoodiaplex-Labs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Hoodia-Complex-Opra-hoodiaplex-Labs-Charged-an-unathorized-payment-to-my-checking-account-299778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoodiaplex Labs