Complaint Review: HoodiaPlex Labs

• Reported By:Reston Virginia
HoodiaPlex Labs
LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

HoodiaPlex Labs CHARGE $. 69.95 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION LAS VEGAS Nevada

I approved a charge of $ 5.95 to pay for shipping on a free trial sample of the product mid of Dec.

On Dec 31, I was charged for $ 69.95 to my credit card without receiving the free sample, I called the company many times without any results.

Guess what? like a week ago I just got the sample, I called the company again and they told me if I return it they will put in the trash. They told me that there is no money back!

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!
WHAT TO DO, PLEASE?

Amelia
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HoodiaPlex-Labs/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89145/HoodiaPlex-Labs-CHARGE-6995-WITHOUT-MY-PERMISSION-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-304360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HoodiaPlex Labs