Complaint Review: Hoosier Tradewinds

• Reported By: theraven — Chambersburg Pennsylvania
Hoosier Tradewinds
1318 Em 236th St Arcadia, Indiana USA

Hoosier Tradewinds Bakers Corner Fraud theives liars con artist Arcadia Indiana

*Author of original report: tired being ripped off

*UPDATE Employee: I with u on this

*Author of original report: Hoosier Tradewinds baker corner fraud

*UPDATE Employee: tired of being ripped off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I got a question are u the guy who leased a Kenworth through tradewinds

I started working for this company 04/23/2013. I got my truck on 04/25/2014 drove fine intil 3 days after I got it. 1st issue with truck was leaving home truck wouldnt start due it never read it was in neutral. After 3 hours resetting the computer finally could read it was in neutral.  Not a week later blow fan blade apart. Sat for 2 days in Milford Ct pilot ts. Found local shop to repair took them 1 hour to replace fan shroud and blade got billed 3 hrs for work. Finally got it into ahop after complaining about it sticking or jamming up in gears and not being in the right gear.

Had a whole lost of repairs needing done nothing was repaired but the trans. Left got 100 miles diwn the road and jammed in gear again. This became a normal deal until it started down shifting in to gears lower then needed. Until one day it down shifted so far down it over heated motor and blow out radiator.  Spent 2 days in motel over it after being towed.  New XY shifter installed worked fine until I had a flat and truck was taken to their shop and bam issues started again.

Got home one weekend and went to leave was jammed in gear again wouldnt start and again. Local tow truck driver wiggled truck and it popped out of gear. Took to a different dealer was told the batteries was issue 5 days later. Went to get truck and same crap wouldnt start. Dealer replaced wiring harness and it worked great. This compay paid close to 20k in fixing this truck. TA ts did a serve on truck and drives shoes was close to DOT SPECS ON OOUT OF SERVICE ORDER. Was routed back to Westfield Indiana to their shop. On a Saturday shop gaive lame excuse they couldnt repair it that day. Got a loaner I didnt wanna take motor blow up a week later.

Called about my truck with company no one would tell me nothing . Guy in breakdown final made enough noise that owner called me at home. Told me he was sorry but they sold my truck by accident. He would make it it right with me. Ben Cook  would never call back over this truck. Funny my truck was there on Saturday and cleaned out that monday so how was this by accident. Now for anyone wanting to know I have contacted laywers and filing on Tradewinds.  So if you want involved please contact me through here in replies

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hoosier-Tradewinds/Arcadia-Indiana-46030/Hoosier-Tradewinds-Bakers-Corner-Fraud-theives-liars-con-artist-Arcadia-Indiana-1132442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hoosier Tradewinds

tired being ripped off

AUTHOR: theraven - ()

Will take more than a few drivers to gile a class action lawsuit. One of us has ro atart the procedure on a lawsuit. Which I'm waiting to here back from a lawyer now 717-446-3974 is my number.

I with u on this

AUTHOR: needinformation - ()

I with u on this my number is 574-318-1564 and my email is scottdavis57431@yahoo.com give me a call sometime.

Hoosier Tradewinds baker corner fraud

AUTHOR: theraven - ()

My is Carl Dean Sarvey (((redacted))) This is for anyone that wants ro get involved a law suite agianst this company.

tired of being ripped off

AUTHOR: tired of being ripped off - ()

Would like to get email or phone number from you to contact you, we submitted a complaint on 01/2014 on rip off if you would like to know our story, since this time they have also put into my boyfriends DAC report that he abandoned the trk and trailer, they were told where the trailer was-and it was in a safe, secure place and the tractor was froze up at the place where they told us it was ok to take it to and that's where they picked it up from. This is such crap, tired of getting burned by these lease programs. If you can help please let me know. There is also another guy who posted on rip off and wants to get ahold of anyone starting a class action suit.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I got a question are u the guy who leased a Kenworth through tradewinds

AUTHOR: needinformation - ()

R u the guy who leased a Kenworth from Tradewinds