Complaint Review: Hope 4 Home Mira Loma

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Fightingback — Raleigh North Carolina
Hope 4 Home Mira Loma
12523 Limonite Avenue #440-421, Mira Loma, California USA

Hope 4 Home Mira Loma Hope4Home is a rip off, do not refund money like they say in the agreement will leave you in foreclosure Mira Loma California

Hope4Home said that they could get me a home loan modification with a monthly payment of $658. However, from Mar. 2013 - August 2013 when home was going into foreclosure the girl working on my modification name Jennifer said getting foreclosure letters was standard for mortgage co. to send.  Court dates csme up and Hope4Home did absolutely nothing after I had paid them $2900.00.  They did not care anything about me losing my home. I asked for my refund back that was stated on the signed agreement the have yet to send me any report or summary of what was done because they did nothing! When I called about my refund several yimes no one will return my calls or email. This little chick they have answering the phones told me they denied my refund and was sending me a denial letter. Here it id Dec. and I have yet to receive and letters from them.  They think this is the end of me I am not going to rest until I get my full refund or I am going to do everything in my power to shut them down for they can no longer take advantage of those who are vunerable in trying to keep what they have worked hard to obtain!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hope-4-Home-Mira-Loma/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Hope-4-Home-Mira-Loma-Hope4Home-is-a-rip-off-do-not-refund-money-like-they-say-in-the-ag-1103797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hope 4 Home Mira Loma