Complaint Review: hope for home or hope 4 home

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: colette ohandley — rockland Massachusetts
hope for home or hope 4 home
6582 cordierite court mira loma, California USA

hope for home or hope 4 home sponsoring reg#go daddy.comhope4home.orgreg#name lamont karriem with domain name same address ripped off took my money and I didnt give me a loan moderfication on my home mira loma California

hi

we started  may of 2013 with hope for home to help us get a loan modercation on are house a gentleman came back in may and sat down with my husband and i and told us are new loan amount with are mortagage company was going to be 927.67 a month for the life of the loan with a interest rate of 3.25, well this gentleman that came to the house stated he was a boston cop and this was his side job he had a gun and a bach we where talking about the bombing in boston he was very nice i thought, well we filled all the papers out and he asked me for a check for 927.67 witch i gave him and he told us we would here something soon, well i got a piece of paper with hope for home account number to bank of america and that they wanted me to dospit money into this account from may to sept 2013

well i thought the money that i was putting into there account was paying my mortagage until i got a call stating that my mortagage was 5 months no payment so i called hope for home and they told me that the money i gave them was for there service , they put something on my account with my mortagae company so i cant speak company , well i called my sister inlaw and told her what happened cause she works for knees office in plymouth mass and she gave me a women to talk to thur south shore housing and we spoke to my mortagage company and they told me they gave me the moderfication  for 5 years at a rate of 3.25 and a payment of 1792.00 with taxes and interest , well its 7 months now and i tried calling hope for home and they told me it was still under review

well i send them a letter on nov 19 2013 stating that i wanted all work to be stopped on the moderfication cause they did nothing for us, well my concact person jen from hope for home call me monday stating thjat my request for refund was denied because they got me the moderfication and they did nothing wrong , i still cant talk to my mortagage company and i dont know what else to do they ripped us off and there are so many complaint againest these poeple they need to be shut down its very hard to get back on track when your ripped off im just hoping i dont lose my house.

thanks mass

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hope-for-home-or-hope-4-home/mira-loma-California-91752/hope-for-home-or-hope-4-home-sponsoring-reggo-daddycomhope4homeorgregname-lamont-kar-1112144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hope for home or hope 4 home