Complaint Review: Hopkins acura

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: jack7 — someplace California
Hopkins acura
1555 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA‎ redwood city, California USA

Hopkins acura what a scam redwood city California

What a bunch of scammers. I go in to get a new car and the guy says look, I will match carsdirect.com prices any day. Please buy it today so that I can make my monthly quota. I ask him will you match the price by the time I take physical possesion of the car and they guarantee the lowest price. Well, the day I go to get the car, carsdirect.com is $1,000 less and they refuse to give me the money, my traded-in car back, or any thing else. I tried to work work them to get at least some credit for oil changes or something else, but that did not occur. I should have known better when the sales manager was pushing a 7 year 6% interest rate loan rather than the 5 year 0.9% loan by Acura.

My recommendation- stay away from these scammers. I tried to post something on Yelp, but they pay Yelp to remove the negative comments.

Their sevice also is exceptionally poor. I take my car 30 minutes away to another dealer to avoid this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hopkins-acura/redwood-city-California-94063/Hopkins-acura-what-a-scam-redwood-city-California-1099965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hopkins acura