Complaint Review: Horizon Cleaning Services

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: MRS JALLOW — MOUNT JULIET Tennessee
Horizon Cleaning Services
3350 Ulmerton Rd Ste 9 Clearwater, Florida USA

Horizon Cleaning Services on 12 December 2012,they came to my home to clean my carpet.the advertisement stated a special but when they got here & when they charged me $326. Clearwater Florida

on 12 December 2012,they came to my home to clean my carpet. the advertisement stated a special but when they got here & finished they charged me $326. the special was less than $100 for five rooms and steps. when they were finished they charged me $326 and stated that I had a warranty for life that they can clean the carpet on a monthly basis. I been trying to call at 727-572-5525 every month and now they are disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Cleaning-Services-/Clearwater-Florida-33762-3313/Horizon-Cleaning-Services-on-12-December-2012they-came-to-my-home-to-clean-my-carpetth-1089540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Cleaning Services