Complaint Review: horizon entertainment.net

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Rikki — conway South Carolina United States of America
horizon entertainment.net
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

horizon entertainment.net horizon satellites Liars an thieves Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I was or still am an employee with Horizon Entertainment a Dishnetwok installer in SC. I hired on as an installer subcontractor.I was told initial supplies (that I bought from them)would be in the $4oo range-turned out to be $1500.I was also told they would take a reasonable amount out of my earnings to pay for the supplies over time.Well that turned out to be approx 49%! Plus no receipts from them!They also trumped up bogus charge-backs so I got no pay for the last 3 weeks!

They will not respond to my e-mails or text messages and I cannot find an address or phone # for the company. I was desperate to find work,but I should have passed this job up!It has cost me more than I made.I hope this report will help save someone the hardship of getting involved with this Fly by Night operation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/horizon-entertainmentnet/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-/horizon-entertainmentnet-horizon-satellites-Liars-an-thieves-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-823349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on horizon entertainment.net