Complaint Review: Horizon Learning LLc

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lorena — Benton Arkansas
Horizon Learning LLc
P.O. Box 2549 Carlsbad, California USA

Horizon Learning LLc Duvera I dont have a business and it is too expensive. Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: Help!!

Horizon Learning and it's affiliates have a horrible reputation with the BBB of Utah (rating of an "F" on an A+-F scale).   Unfortuntately, I was unaware of this when I signed up with their company as they were operating under another company name at the time.       The recruiting staff was very dishonest with me and made verbal promises of Web Design training which was never delivered.    I questioned in detail the nature of this and they were very specific with the type of service they would provide me regarding professional web design.   I still have no business.   I was given 3 days to cancel my contract.

However, my first coaching session was not scheduled for 5 days and it was not until then, I found out I had been a victim of the ole "bait and switch".    My coach, whom was very poorly educated, informed me he would be teachng me how to sell items on E-bay.   My coaching session, which was promised at 1 hr/week but I couldnt see how this was going to make money when most of the time I was just breaking even. I still dont have a business.  This company doesnt care and they should be closed down.  Please learn from my mistake, do not make a deal with any of the companies listed above.   Do your reasearch and please visit the BBB of Utah's site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Learning-LLc/Carlsbad-California-92018/Horizon-Learning-LLc-Duvera-I-dont-have-a-business-and-it-is-too-expensive-Carlsbad-Cal-1070178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Learning LLc

Help!!

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... they will have to listen to these people

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC