volunteers

• Reported By: Lauren — Louisville Kentucky
Horizon Products West
P.O. Box 1209 Fair Lawn , New Jersey USA

Horizon Products West Don Turner should go to jail Fair Lawn New Jersey

Early in October my restaurant received a phone call from a company that stated they had a contract with us. They informed our Chef that the product we ordered was supposed to be delivered that day but unfortunately it would be late.  They said it would arrive on Thursday and wanted to know if that would be okay.  Unbeknownst that this was a scam our Chef said okay.   He assumed that we did have a contract with this company and I had ordered something from them.  UPS delivered a package from Horizon Products West containing two tubs of degreaser and an invoice for $569.  I immediately called the number listed on the invoice and it was disconnected.   At this point I was sure it was a scam and submitted a report with the better business bureau.  30 days after the delivery they called to collect the payment.  Of coarse the invoice states, “No returns of goods will be accepted after 30 days”.   I explained that we did not order this product and needed to return it.  Don Turner the so-called General manager screamed at me and said we could not return the product.  I told him that I looked his company up online, that I know this is a scam and that I saw the 40 other complaints about his company on the better business bureau’s website.  He told me that I was out of luck and had to pay him.  With an enraged voice he told me that the 40 other companies had to pay him and I would have to pay him as well.  He said it would cost me more money to fight him and that I would eventually back down and pay him.   I will not pay this scamming fool a penny and I don’t understand why this company has not been shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Horizon-Products-West/Fair-Lawn-New-Jersey-07410/Horizon-Products-West-Don-Turner-should-go-to-jail-Fair-Lawn-New-Jersey-1102450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Horizon Products West