Complaint Review: HorseloverZ.com

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: John — Pinehurst North Carolina United States of America
HorseloverZ.com
Hazleton, Pennsylvania United States of America

HorseloverZ.com Charged in Minutes... Delivered in Years... Hazleton, Pennsylvania

I ordered a mat for my exercise equipment from HorseloverZ.com on August 29th, 2011. There was an instantaneous order confirmation and charge to my credit card in my email. The confirmation stated that the order was paid, and would be picked and shipped shortly. The website confirmed the status as in stock.

For the first week of the order, I checked the website daily under order status and there was no change. I sent two emails to inquire of the order status which were not answered or acknowledged. I tried on several occasions to use there online chat, but was not able to establish a connection. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the fact that when you try to establish the chat you are immediately offered the opportunity to disconnect if you do not want to wait!

On September 6th, I finally talked to someone at HorseloverZ in Customer (No) Service. She immediately tried to take my number and said she would return my call after she investigated what she termed a "computer glitch". Reluctantly, after multiple promises on her part that she would indeed return my call, I left my telephone number. Somewhat to my amazement, she returned my call later that day, told me they had corrected the "computer error" and assured me that my order would ship Sept. 8th at the latest.

September 8th came and went, and so on the afternoon of the 8th I contacted HorseloverZ.com again asking where my order was? This time, I was told 1) Can I investigate and get back in touch - my response "no", 2) We are having difficulty getting this product from the vendor 3) The sku number was wrong , and finally 4) We can refund your money - which they did.

In short, this company is not interested in providing customer service, and I would like to offer a warning to others contemplating dealing with this merchant....stay away! What a waste of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HorseloverZcom/Hazleton-Pennsylvania-/HorseloverZcom-Charged-in-Minutes-Delivered-in-Years-Hazleton-Pennsylvania-774843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HorseloverZ.com