assured

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Hosted Dialer is a rip off — Chicago Illinois
hosted dialer Vioteck Solutions Limited
333 N Wood Dale Rd, Ste H Wood Dale, Illinois USA

hosted dialer Vioteck Solutions Limited www.hosteddialer.com877-350-0115 333 N Wood Dale Rd, Ste H, Wood Dale, IL 60191-1563 This serivce never worked as promised.  Wood Dale Illinois

This serivce never worked as promised. We recievd mutiply busy signals and never was able to resolve the problem dispite calling there supprt line serveral times. I tried canceing several times but they make it impossible to do. Sent email and called please cancel immeditly and they continue to bill me. They continued to bill my credit card after I canceld the serivce so many times that I had to cancel my card. I have emailed them and called everytday and they keep saying we will look into it and get back to you and never do. Now they have sold my information to a collection ageny. I now am being harrased by a collection serivce even though I pay my bills. They have a F with the better business bureau now I know why. Do not use this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hosted-dialer-Vioteck-Solutions-Limited/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/hosted-dialer-Vioteck-Solutions-Limited-wwwhosteddialercom877-350-0115-333-N-Wood-Dale-1064666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hosted dialer Vioteck Solutions Limited

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC