Complaint Review: hostfor2bucks.com

• Updated: Sun, January 12, 2014

• Reported By: David L. Fisher — Newton Massachusetts
hostfor2bucks.com
2090A HWY 317#317 Suwanee, Georgia USA

hostfor2bucks.com hf2b.com This service is a total ripoff and they don't respond to any email, phone, or postal mail Suwanee Georgia

*Author of original report: hostfor2bucks is a total ripoff

*Consumer Comment: Praise for HF2Bucks

I am the webmaster for an animal rescue domain that originally registered with hostfor2bucks.  We were never able to transfer our domain from them to any other registrar, and they were completely unresponsive to any of our emails, phone calls, or postal mail.

Recently our domain registration expired, and it was impossible to renew, because we couldn't even log in to the site.  Further, once again, they never replied to any of our contact attempts.

Now we just found out that our domain registration was sold to some company in Japan, and we have to change the domain name in order to register with a trustworthy and reputable company.

Whatever you do, do NOT give this company your business.  They are horrible in every way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hostfor2buckscom/Suwanee-Georgia-30024/hostfor2buckscom-hf2bcom-This-service-is-a-total-ripoff-and-they-dont-respond-to-any-e-1114979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hostfor2bucks.com

hostfor2bucks is a total ripoff

AUTHOR: David - ()

I am a webmaster and I have almost 30 years in the tech industry - I know what I'm talking about, and it really doesn't take much knowledge to know when you've been ripped off.

We tried repeatedly to renew our registration but were never able to get anyone on the phone or via email.  Some people may have been luckier than we were, but to those who think I don't know what I'm talking about - I know what I'm talking about.

HF2B is a total ripoff - I would NEVER do busines with them again.

Praise for HF2Bucks

AUTHOR: mikemc790 - ()

I can't understand why the complainant (webmaster?) had a problem with them. I have been using them since 2005 flawlessly. I host other sites besides my own and have never ever had a negitive experience with them. When I did acutally need to create a service ticket, I had a response and the problem was resolved within the hour, and on a Saturday no less. Em, sometimes these "webmasters" don't know what they're talking about. I highly recomend host for 2 bucks.