Complaint Review: Hostmonster

• Submitted: Mon, January 20, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Brian — Lancaster California
560 Timpanogos Pkwy Orem, Utah USA

Hostmonster Company changing terms and requiring that I update a site or will bill me or take my site down. Orem Utah

The company ripped me off despite being a customer for over 10 years. Threatened to delete my website, or charge me to change it, if I did not update it to a new website. This was a password protected website that was free of any vulnerabilities, and they were merely trying to force me to change it, thus, changing the terms of our contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hostmonster/Orem-Utah-84097/Hostmonster-Company-changing-terms-and-requiring-that-I-update-a-site-or-will-bill-me-or-t-1117070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hostmonster