Complaint Review: hotelplusportal.com

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Don S — Virginia
hotelplusportal.com
Internet USA

hotelplusportal.com Scam, Ripoff, Rude, Web site disfunctional internet based Internet

Avoid using hotelplusportal.com at all cost.  These guys are a bunch of scammers.  Their web site sneaks into legitimate online reservation systems through pop-ups.

I made a reservation at Hammock Beach in Palm Coast FL.  I logged into the HB web site and could not find my reservation.  I called and they told me I had made the reservation through a third party hotelplusportal.com.  I insisted I made it through their system and they said no.  They did have my reservation on hand though.

So I called hotelplusportal.com because I had to make a change to my reservation.  First they were rude telling me my reservation number was wrong.  Then when she looked it up she found it.  So they said to cancel the reservation is a 20% fee.   So I asked about changing the reservation.  Well that is a 20% fee also.  Very rude and not willing to work with me at all.

Their web site won't allow you to do anything except make a reservation.  Try to log in to check on an existing one and you get HTML code on screen.

Never ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotelplusportalcom/internet/hotelplusportalcom-Scam-Ripoff-Rude-Web-site-disfunctional-internet-based-Internet-1139974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotelplusportal.com