Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: chaz — Mitchell South Dakota United States of America
Hotels.com
, South Dakota United States of America

Hotels.com I tried to book a room, but the date was already input and I didn't realize it. I booked the hotel thinking it would ask me what date I wanted. Internet South Dakota

I booked a room, but didn't notice that the website automatically had inserted a date, I booked the hotel waiting to be asked what date I wanted, but it was not until after I had confirmed it did I realize it had booked for the wrong date. I immediately called them, but they would not change the date. I think the website does not ask you if you are sure on your dates or confirmation. I feel completely ripped off and frustrated with this kind of service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/-South-Dakota-57301/Hotelscom-I-tried-to-book-a-room-but-the-date-was-already-input-and-I-didnt-realize-it-967539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com