Complaint Review: hotels.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: germdot01 — north Plainfield New Jersey United States of America
hotels.com

hotels.com expedia.com they over charged and refuse to give my money back Internet

I boked with hotels.com, thought i was getting the best rate, when i get to the hotel to my amaze i overheard some checking in , they were getting a 52 dollar a night rate while hotels.com charged me 70 dollars a night. i dint make a big deal becuse they garranteed the lowest price. i continued with my vacation as planed at check out time to my surprise i receved the 52 dollar a night on my recipt but no credit was given to my account i called and called spoke and spoke ut no resolve they wanted to give me a 50 dollar voucher for hotels .com but i refused since i paid in cash they made 75 dollars extra off me. that is not right, when they were offering at the hotel 52 as a rate just walking out of the street .....hotels.com is a scam and a  rip off and unaceptable, no one should go through this on their aniversary vacation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotelscom/internet/hotelscom-expediacom-they-over-charged-and-refuse-to-give-my-money-back-Internet-929918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotels.com