Complaint Review: hotels.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: sherry — rockford Illinois
Internet USA

hotels.com rewards is a rip off Internet

I have been a customer of hotels.com for a number of years and very happy with their services. However earlier this spring I made hotel reservations and paid.....I did not get the reward points for the hotel stay because I did not use the same email address as the one listed on the account.

However I did sign into my aacout to make the reservations but used a different email address to have the confirmation emailed. I cant believe that they track you by email address and not my Membership number. I will NEVER use hotels.com again. I guess now I will be a customer of hotwire or booking buddies.

When I called to complain, they totally dissmissed me. They dont even care if they lose a customer. I am glad to know there is another business where the customer doesnt matter what so ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotelscom/internet/hotelscom-rewards-is-a-rip-off-Internet-1065694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotels.com