Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Zoe — St.Catharines Ontario
Hotels.com
688 Vine St. St.Catharines, Ontario Canada

Hotels.com I paid online for 2 nites stay through hotels.com in Florence Italy. Now we are at the hotel and they have no confirmation for the dates I booked, but the payment came from my paypal account immediately! I booked this through hotels.com, but my order form says Travelscape,LLC. Now I have to pay twice to stay here!! I will contact authorities when I return home!! St.Catharines Ontario Canada

BEWARE OF BOOKING HOTELS ONLINE!!!!

I thought I was booking a safe hotel reservation through hotels.com for a second time. We first booked 2 nites stay in Florence Italy through them. We decided to stay for 2 additional nites and booked again through hotels.com only to get a email from Travelscape.LLC saying they would send a confirmation email. This email never arrived but the funds were taken from my paypal account immediately. I booked the second stay late at nite and forgot to check for a confirmation. Now I am in Florence Italy and only the first 2 nites are reserved and paid, and they have no indication of a second booking for the additional 2 nites, BUT THE PAYMENT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/StCatharines-Ontario-L2M-7L7/Hotelscom-I-paid-online-for-2-nites-stay-through-hotelscom-in-Florence-Italy-Now-we-ar-1058510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com