Complaint Review: Hotels.com

• Reported By: Linda J. — san francisco California
Hotels.com
10440 North Central Expressway, Suite 400, Dallas, walnut creek, California USA

Hotels.com Ripped of by Hotels.com Texas texas

*Consumer Comment: Have you been able to get a refund - going thru the same thing

Over Columbus Day weekend, I booked two hotel rooms in New York City thorugh Hotels.com at the Mansfield Hotel.  I requested to have two beds in each room.  However, when I called the Mansfield Hotel, they said they only had one bed in each room and that the room was so small that they could not add a rollaway.  I called Hotels.com back to cancel the reservation and booked at another hotel which could accomodate two beds in the room.  Hotels.com charged me in full for both original rooms at the Mansfield.  When I called to get a refund (speaking to a supervisor named "Angel"), she still charged me one night 'late cancel' fee for each room which is over $800!  Despite the fact that I called to cancel AND they had call records showing that I called to cancel.  Furhtermore, "Angel" at Hotels.com hung up on me when I asked to be transferred to another supervisor.  Stay away from  Hotels.com -- they were a nightmare to deal with and ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotelscom/walnut-creek-California-94597/Hotelscom-Ripped-of-by-Hotelscom-Texas-texas-1094830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com

Have you been able to get a refund - going thru the same thing

AUTHOR: daygoVR6 - ()

Im going through this as well wanted to know what sort of actions you have taken to get a refund - I am currently in disputes with my credit card company over this myself