Chin

• Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: crazy — Fenton Missouri United States of America
Hotels.com/Travelnow.com/Expedia.com
4124 S. McCann Court Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Hotels.com/Travelnow.com/Expedia.com Book your reservation at one rate, charge your card a higher rate. refuse to correct Springfield, Missouri

I booked a room on the phone with hotels.com. was given a special rate. Accepted it and gave card. the confirmation I received minutes after the call was overinflated. I called back 4 times to get it fixed. No help froom off shore call center.  No supervisors in company to deal with. their other companies are travelnow.com that does the emailing. and Expedia.com owns them all. aftyer four hours of hassles, I cancelled my bookings.. still no confirmation they had not charged my card. I am booking direct woth the hotel. Cost more, but at least if there is a problem I have someone to deal with.

I have been a member of hotels.com for over 8 years. This treatment is unsatisfactory. Do not use any of the above sites. I cancelled my account. i am posting everywhere. As someone who travels over 230 nights a year,, these companies do not care about the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotelscomTravelnowcomExpediacom/Springfield-Missouri-65804/HotelscomTravelnowcomExpediacom-Book-your-reservation-at-one-rate-charge-your-card-570922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotels.com/Travelnow.com/Expedia.com