Complaint Review: hotelsone

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: David — Sierra Vista Arizona
hotelsone
827 union pacific, laredo, tx laredo, Texas USA

hotelsone Travres travel us I thouht I was making a reservation with Fairmont. Had to change date, so cancelled but no refund when I called back so would not be ripped off for $400, they refused to reinstate reservation so I can stay at hotel laredo Texas

on  october 28, 2013 made a reservation for government business travel.  I needed to add a day on oct  30th and they could not so I made an error and cancelled as I failed to notice non-refundedable so I called back to keep the reservation and they refused to do that. We have been cheat out of $400.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotelsone/laredo-Texas-78045/hotelsone-Travres-travel-us-I-thouht-I-was-making-a-reservation-with-Fairmont-Had-to-ch-1096078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotelsone