Complaint Review: Hotline America

• Updated: Sat, January 14, 2012

• Reported By: Alymoon — California United States of America
Hotline America
online, New York United States of America

Hotline America Call Capture Service Rip OFF - No Communication - Resells Your Number online, New York

This is a one man shop who tries to get rich from the Internet.  I had been a customer of his for over a year.  Then I found that the number he had sold me was no longer registered to me.  It did not work at all.  I tried logging into my account but it would not let me.  When I called for help - Tomas Ingram LLC, the owner told me that I had not paid and so they had terminated my account 2 months ago!!  I told him that I never received any notices stating that my automatic billing from my credit card had not gone through.  He INSISTED that he had sent me 4 emails.  I searched my emails and NOTHING!.  Tom Argued and Argued with me.  I told him to send me those emails.  He did.  I HAD NEVER SEEN A SINGLE ONE of them and he said he sent 4!!!  This man has no customer service.  He does nothing to help anyone.  He just expects his computers to do all the work and he just collects the checks.  If something goes wrong with your account - HE DOES NOT CARE.  I am a professional Realtor and deal with a LOT of companies for advertising, etc that use automatic billing and credit card authorization.  I have NEVER had a problem with any other company because they have an office that has a customer service department and they make sure that if something happens with my account they follow up.  NOW I have signs and ads all over the internet for my business and the calls are dropping in a dead zone!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HOTLINE AMERICA - GREEDY AND LAZY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hotline-America/online-New-York-/Hotline-America-Call-Capture-Service-Rip-OFF-No-Communication-Resells-Your-Number-onli-822892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hotline America