Complaint Review: HOTMOVIESALE.COM

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Wasafan — Wayland New York
HOTMOVIESALE.COM
Internet, Florida United States of America

HOTMOVIESALE.COM Apparently got robbed going through Amazon. Got me for $9.95 that I just found on my bank acct. statement. Have notified Amazon. Guess I'll see what happens. Apparently got robbed going through Amazon. Got me for $9.95 that I just found on my bank acct. statement. Have notified Amazon. Guess I'll see what happens. Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com charges

I found an unknown charge of $9.95 to my bank acct. which gave me a phone # and the state that the charge came from. I put the number in the address bar of my computer and came up with HOTMOVIESALE.COM (sorry about the capitals, that's how it's listed).

I believe I was ripped off through Amazon because I order almost exclusively through them. I have notified Amazon of this apparent problem and asked them to be removed from their listing sponsorship.

I don't know what to do to get my $ back. I asked Amazon to step in but I know they aren't responsible for my loss. If there's any way I can fight back I'd like to be notified. I'm not a wealthy person and that $9.95 has shorted me for the week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOTMOVIESALECOM/Internet-Florida-/HOTMOVIESALECOM-Apparently-got-robbed-going-through-Amazon-Got-me-for-995-that-I-just-1038258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOTMOVIESALE.COM

HotMovieSale.com charges

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - ()

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,