Complaint Review: hotwire

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Vi — friday harbor Washington United States of America
hotwire
Friday Harbor, Washington United States of America

hotwire I though it is probably a mistake call them back and other than being treat very bad and rude by Miguel Code 1578 and Olga that she did not want to gave me her code. They did not offer any solution. I hotwire scam Friday Harbor, Washington

I book a 2 star deal and get a one star only I did call them back thinking that it could be mistake because it was on their own stars rating and Miguel code 1578 and Olga no code where very bad and rude. I wish I could read some of the reviews before I feel that hot wire is a big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotwire/Friday-Harbor-Washington-98250/hotwire-I-though-it-is-probably-a-mistake-call-them-back-and-other-than-being-treat-very-b-989687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotwire