Complaint Review: hotwire

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
hotwire
655 Montgomery Street, Suite 600 San Francisco, California United States of America

hotwire hotwire.com LIARS! San Francisco, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Corporate Contact Info

I called hotwire.com to book a reservation for a hotel.  I was very clear that I needed a room that allowed smoking.  The person I spoke to guaranteed that I would get a room that that allowed it.  Throughout the call I asked him which hotel I would be staying at.  Was told that he was not allowed to disclose the location until I paid for room.  I was stupid and paid for the room.  Once I got confirmation, called the hotel and found out it was a Holiday Inn.  They DO NOT allow smoking in any room at any of their hotels.  I then called hotwire and after speaking to management, was told that they have to listen to recorded tape of my call & will take 3 to 5 days to decide if I was at fault for not being clear enough with my need for a smoking room.  I asked manager for a corporate number to call or an email address to write to.  The manager told me that she did not have numbers or email to allow me to contact corporate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotwire/San-Francisco-California-94111/hotwire-hotwirecom-LIARS-San-Francisco-California-1018462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotwire

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Corporate Contact Info

AUTHOR: Sarah - (United States of America)

A simple google search would get you that information, here is what I found:

Hotwire Corporate Office Headquarters