Complaint Review: HOTWIRE

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Justme — Houston Texas
HOTWIRE
333 market st, ste 100 San Franxisco, California USA

HOTWIRE False saving...such a rip off on hotel booking they are liars...beware of the scam San Francisco California

I book a hotel with hotwire and was told on the site that I would be receiving a 67% discount of the hotel which was regular price $129.00 per night hotels like the Holiday Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Sheraton, Radisson...what a joke that is no way what I got.

I got a hotel that was not really a hotel at all it was more like for truck drivers. It was not a quality hotel it was a mess. I call to hotwire to complain to them in hopes they would get me out of this hotel because I was just scammed...not way did they help me.  The lady started talking to me like a two year old not like professional traveler.

To put it simply they did nothing for me at all!! the rip me off and showed me the door.

DO NOT BOOK FROM HOTWIRE...they will rip you off the hotels are in no way worth the price to do it blindly...the quality of the hotels have changed the level of customer service you received have change just not worth it.  I will not book with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOTWIRE/San-Franxisco-California-94105/HOTWIRE-False-savingsuch-a-rip-off-on-hotel-booking-they-are-liarsbeware-of-the-sca-1136136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOTWIRE