Complaint Review: hotwire.com

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: SHANNON3011 — CHESTERFIELD Michigan
hotwire.com
655 Montgomery st #600 san francisco, California USA

hotwire.com no refund for me as promised san francisco California

I booked a flight with hotwire.com recieved a call 1 hour later informing me my Brother in law had just passed away.. I called to cancle flight and was told i need proof of death. Hotwire promised me a full refund of $768.00 if I could provide them with a copy of the death certifiacte an obituary and i even got a letter from furneral home to prove he passed away!  Now they refuse to issue me a refund back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hotwirecom/san-francisco-California-94111/hotwirecom-no-refund-for-me-as-promised-san-francisco-California-1127385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hotwire.com