reserve

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: weabswobble — Auburn California
Houdinisoft.com
internet, Select State/Province USA

Houdinisoft.com Intentionally and maliciously stolen my money. I paid the min 50 dollars for 10 cellular lflash attempts, was never successful ended up sending back the handset to ebay seller. contacted houdinisoft and they agreed that i should get most of my money back. I agreed to 40 dollars refund for trying their software. This was Back in November. I have repeatedly contacted the site and have received three random emails in response asking who I am and how they can help me, or to send a copy of my receipt via email. I want my friggin money back from this conniving , disrespectful, and unproffessional company internet california

On or about November 9, 2013 I purchased a cellular phone off of ebay to provision over to my home carrier . I found multiple online companies and settled on Houdinisoft.com. I purchased there 50 dollar flash pack and tried to provision my new phone over. I was never able to successfully carry the phone over to my carrier. I sent the phone back to the seller and asked houdinisoft for a refund. they said that since i tried to use it they were going to charge me 10 dollars and refund me 40. Houdinisoft then frose my account, took back my remaining flash credits and never initiated contact again. I repeatedly contacted Houdinisoft to follow up on my refund they said it was on the way and to be patient. Next came just plain ignoring my calls and emails. This company is faulty. Im not convinced that there software is real iether.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Houdinisoftcom/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Houdinisoftcom-Intentionally-and-maliciously-stolen-my-money-I-paid-the-min-50-dollars-1114672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Houdinisoft.com