• Report: #1120173

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: lovelouda — Lake Elsinore California
House Hunters LLC
1968 Dry Falls Street Las Vegas, Nevada USA

House Hunters LLC New House Hunters Will not respond to stop recurring payment!! BIG SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

When we called House hunters regarding an advertisement on Zillow, for a rent to own property, they assured us that home owners who are undergoing pre-foreclosures contact their company and have them list their houses for the public. At a low monthly cost of $40 (directly debited out of our checking account), we were provided with the addresses and names of owners to contact regarding a potential lease to own agreement. We ended up going through the steps that were given to us, sent about a dozen letters to potential properties, and did NOT receive one response. When signing up I was told that if for any reason I was dissatisfied with their service I could call the same number and easily cancel. Being I quickly became aware that this was a scam, I wanted to stop our subscription immediately. When I called to get my money back, and cancel our monthly subscription there is no answer, only a recording that has you on hold for about 10 minutes which then brings a sudden beep. I have left 3 messages and have not received a call back. Meanwhile, the $40 is being taken out of our chacking account every month and I do'nt know what to do.

Laura Binder

Lake Elsinore California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Hunters-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89142/House-Hunters-LLC-New-House-Hunters-Will-not-respond-to-stop-recurring-payment-BIG-SCAM-1120173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Hunters LLC