Complaint Review: House Hunters LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: lcartercampos — Roseville California
House Hunters LLC
1968 Dry Falls Street Las Vegas, Nevada USA

House Hunters LLC, newhousehunters.com Their salesperson represented a false claim of what their company actually does for the customer. His name was supposedly Alfonso O. He does not even give a last name. Las Vegas Nevada

The company claims to find you homes to rent to own, but in reality they do nothing of the kind.  All they do is supply you information about foreclosed homes that are public record anyway, and tell you how to contact the homeowners somehow through mailing a form letter to them offering to rent to own their home at the foreclosed home addresses.  It is a total scam, and the salesperson asks you over, and over for your credit card to try to confuse or persuade you to just do it before you realize what you have done.  They say it is only $40, but it is actually $40 a month, and practically impossible to cancel.  They salesperson lied to me, and said they were BBB accredited when actually they were not at all, but using that on their website.

Alfonso O., told me if they did use that on the website that they would get in big trouble, and be shut down, and that all of their calls were being recorded as well.  All lies!!!  He even said he was a family man, and that he would never recommend this if it was not legitimate.  I feel so stupid, and sincerely hurt by this saleperson in particular because he was so good at making me feel secure.  I tried checking the BBB's website with him on the phone.  I bet he got a huge laugh out of the fact that I thought I was having technical difficulties with my computer rather than the fact that they were not on there.  I guess I should have just googled them, and I would have read all the other customer complaints about them, but sadly I did not.

I pray I can cancel my account, and get a refund.  You do not find out any of the negative about the company or truth about the scam until you accept the terms and conditions on the registration page though.  It seems to be pretty hard to sue them reading the fine print.  Why do these kind of people roam the Earth?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-Hunters-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89142/House-Hunters-LLC-newhousehunterscom-Their-salesperson-represented-a-false-claim-of-wha-1115270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House Hunters LLC