begun

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mstee1908 — Troy Michigan United States of America
House of Beauty World (Online) - PA
1212 Chestnut, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

House of Beauty World (Online) - PA They shipped the wrong product and refuse to give me a full refund....I'm constantely giving a new number to call on a daily basis Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

House of Beauty World (Philadelphia) - Stay Away From This Compnay!!!!

They shipped me the wrong product and penalize me for their error!!!. I called to advised that there was a problem with the order and was advised that the item was discontinued so they shipped me an item they shipped what they wanted me to have (an item that's remotely close to the item I ordered).

I shipped the item back and received a partial refund 3 weeks late.  I called and was given three different numbers regarding refunds...no one answers...I've tried calling 215.576.6861; no one answered this line.  So I called their toll free number back and guess what no one answered either.  So I searched the internet for other numbers and came across one...well someone answered and I was advised to contact the manager via an email address  This time someone answered and I was advised that he will look into and call me back after lunch.  Well two lunch days have passed and I still waiting and of course no one is answering the 215 number again. Not only am I paying for re-stocking; they're also not refunding one of the items claims, a slip was missing...I explained that that's how the item was shipped. I'm still waiting for a response via email and telephone.

I Strongly Discourage Any and Everyone From Doing Business With House of Beauty World!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Beauty-World-Online-PA/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19107/House-of-Beauty-World-Online-PA-They-shipped-the-wrong-product-and-refuse-to-give-me-1002043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Beauty World (Online) - PA