Complaint Review: House of Beauty

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Charlotte North Carolina
House of Beauty
2385 Cheltenham Ave. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

House of Beauty Beware of these people they will rip you off. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Updating my complaint

I spoke to a woman named Julie twice once back in November 2013 when I sent a wig I order back to them to exchange it for another wig. She told me she had this wig in stock twice the first time I called in November and again when I called in January 2014. I have been waiting since November for this wig which I never received as of today January 14, 2014. They told me when I first called that they had the wig I wanted back in November. They told me that they did receive the wig I sent back to them, and they would be shipping the wig I wanted. That was then and as of today I have not received my wig nor my money back for the wig, I returned to them. So now it seems that they are keeping both the wig and my money. This has been 2 months I have waited to try and my wig or my money, which they say is against, their policy to give me my money back. Well, it's against my policy to have someone try to rip me off of my money, and not do anything almost 3 months.

Beware of this company, I think they fell if your out of town there is nothing your going to do, this is not a way to handle business with anyone, especially people that are keeping your business open.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Beauty/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19150/House-of-Beauty-Beware-of-these-people-they-will-rip-you-off-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1115457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Beauty

Updating my complaint

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I am rebutting my first statement to correct one thing, and this is that Julie ended up helping me today. And I was pleased to find out that my order is finally being shipped today after a two-month long wait of aggravation. Too bad they had to wait until I was so angry, angry enough to report them to this site. It seemed that this may NOT  have been all of Julie's fault as first thought.

The manager was not even qualified to work with customers. Just by the answers he was giving for not having my order in my hands since November 7th when I first sent them this product back. Julie was also the one that ended up helping me in getting my product shipped. So now January 16 it is finally on the way, which is utterly radiculars, but so it is.

I may never do business with them again. To this to someone who has been doing business with you over the years, are people you should try to keep close, besides they are those that are keeping his business alive. We have to stop settling for anything from these small businesses, especially foolishness like not sending people orders after waiting two months, this is not called for.

This gentleman who was the manager I was told, did not have the people personality to be working with the public.