Complaint Review: House of Wesley

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Josh McClure — Newton North Carolina
House of Wesley
1704 Morrissey Dr Bloomington,, Illinois USA

House of Wesley D Rating by BBB, Do not order from this company Bloomington, Illinois

I ordered products from this Company and never received products. I called to complain and was given the run around. I was told that the best case scenerio, My products would be shipped out six weeks after original shipping date. I filed a comlaint with the BBB, and found out they had a D Rating.  I was then told they would be refunding my money, which I have yet to see.  Poor Customer service, and be careful you may pay for items that you will never receive. I really wish I would have read all the negative reviews on this company. Google Direct Gardening Complaints. This company goes by many names to hide poor service and reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Wesley/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/House-of-Wesley-D-Rating-by-BBB-Do-not-order-from-this-company-Bloomington-Illinois-1056700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Wesley