Complaint Review: household bank platinum credit card

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: tyler — boise Idaho United States of America
household bank platinum credit card

household bank platinum credit card horrible company Internet

I thought I was a valued costomer of household bank for 3 years. I had charged up my platinum credit card and paid it off many times. They had increased my credit limit 3 times and I would have used this credit card for many years. I went on a vacation to mexico, expecting to be able to use this credit card, and took some business associates out to an $800 dinner. Come to find out that my account had been closed that very day and they mailed something out to tell me they closed it the next day. They said it was due to inactivity on the card when it had only been 7 months since I used it. It was the most embarassing moment of my life and when I called the company all they told me was they were sorry that it had been closed. If anyone reads this please do not EVER do business with household bank. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/household-bank-platinum-credit-card/internet/household-bank-platinum-credit-card-horrible-company-Internet-968763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on household bank platinum credit card