Complaint Review: Household Finance Corp.

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Ingram — Gadsden Alabama
Household Finance Corp.
Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Household Finance Corp. Education Loan Carol Stream, Illinois

March of 2006 I borrowed money from Household Finance for my daughter to get a school loan.  It was a five years loan.  Finally, the loan is paid off.  Two years later which will be April 29, 2013 I get a letter from Ferry & Nicholas, Inc. saying I owed $6,215.27. I have every cancelled checks that were sent to Household Finance Corp.  If they do not get this account corrected I will file a lawsuit against Ferry & Nicholas and Beneficial (Household Finance).  I have proof that this account is paid off and also I can get a printout from my financial institution.  They did cashed those checks, because I saw where they cashed them online.  Household and Beneficial are the same corporation, and what they are doing, they are ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Household-Finance-Corp/Carol-Stream-Illinois-/Household-Finance-Corp-Education-Loan-Carol-Stream-Illinois-1043009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Household Finance Corp.

hearts