Complaint Review: HouseHunters.com

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: sjc2lman — Valencia California
HouseHunters.com
1968 Dry Falls Street Las Vegas, Nevada USA

HouseHunters.com NewHouseHunters.com Does Not Issue Refund After Admitting The Service Was Cancelled (TWICE) Las Vegas Nevada

Househunters.com or newhousehunters.com advertises on their site that you can sign up for the service, and if you are not satisfied call and cancel and no charges will be billed.  I signed up thinking it was a listing of rent to own or lease to own properties and discovered it was foreclosure properties for sale.  This was not what I was looking for, so the same day I called to cancel and was told it was cancelled.

This was November of 2013.  I got sick in December and was hospitalized for ten days.  When I was recuperating in late January I discovered that the company had charged me two months on my credit card.  I called for one week solid, never got anyone and finally reached someone in Mid February.  Now with three months of charges I was told yes it was cancelled but I had to file a refund request.  I did that on approximately Feb 19, 2014.

I waited two weeks called and was told it was being processed.  I waited two more weeks and was told again that it was being processed, but took five or six days, to be patient.  This is now March 26th and my patience has worn thin.  These guys are a RIP-OFF.  I would recommend taking your credit card and leaving it at K-mart with strangers before trusting them or their website.

Now they answer phones, look you up and tell you whatever they need to to get you off the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HouseHunterscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89142/HouseHunterscom-NewHouseHunterscom-Does-Not-Issue-Refund-After-Admitting-The-Service-Wa-1134011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HouseHunters.com