Complaint Review: houstanallstarweekend.com

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: sugahandspice — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
houstanallstarweekend.com
5475 vineland rd Apt 8214 Orlando, Florida United States of America

houstanallstarweekend.com Mark Daniel Adamczyk Took money for NBA Event Tickets Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: houstonallstarweekend.com

*Author of original report: Refund/houstonallstarweekend.com/tickets

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Problem with post

*Author of original report: rebuttal to houstonallstarweekend.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HoustonAllStarWeekend.com Affiliate of Ticket Network Direct

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/houstanallstarweekendcom/Orlando-Florida-32811/houstanallstarweekendcom-Mark-Daniel-Adamczyk-Took-money-for-NBA-Event-Tickets-Orlando-Fl-1010800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on houstanallstarweekend.com

houstonallstarweekend.com

AUTHOR: sugahandspice - (United States of America)

On january 15, i did a google search on houston all star weekend and i received the houstonallstarweekend.com website as a place to purchase tickets to events happening during the weekend of february 14 - 17. I purchase 2 tickets @75 each for the Rising Stars Challenge game to be held on february 15, 2013.  I purchased the tickets and was also charged a $7.95 processing fee.  I then realized I never received any type of confirmation for the tickets. I begin trying to email and call Mark Daniel in regards to the purchase.  After several failed attempts, I begin searching the internet and came across his name as a scam artist in my search.

I received a email from houstonallstarweekend on February 14 stating that my money will be refunded.  To date, I have not received a refund or a response.  This company and all those involved are con artists and if you are going to correct a problem, it shouldn't take over 6 weeks.

I am totally disgusted with this group and will continue to discredit them until they make good and refund my $157.95

Refund/houstonallstarweekend.com/tickets

Sir

I purchased tickets and I haven't received them.  I purchase them from your website and I haven't received them.  Enough of the games.  I am requesting a refund again.  You took the time to respond but I still have not received notification in regard to tickets are a valid name, phone, number or resolution to me not receiving tickets to an event that is happening in 48 hours.

Brenda Arnold
614-598-1721 -

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Problem with post

AUTHOR: HoustonAllStarWeekend.com - (United States of America)

You took the liberty to slander someone personal name when your matter is with a company and major ticketing corporation. This does not stop you from being held personally liable by this individual for slander. We will gladly take care of you, but your post towards an individual you could be held liable for.

rebuttal to houstonallstarweekend.com

Sir

You state that all I need to do kids contact through your website. I have several times and only receive a auto generated e-mail stating someone will contact me. I have called the number on the website and left several messages and still no contact from you are the ticket agent. At tgis point, I'm r requesting a full refund of $157.95. I have no confidence or faith that I will receive any tickets by February 14, 2013. I will leave my contact information again. Brenda Arnold and I can be reached at (((ROR redacted)))

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HoustonAllStarWeekend.com Affiliate of Ticket Network Direct

AUTHOR: HoustonAllStarWeekend.com - (United States of America)

The report here was filed before anyone can actually get ripped off for an All-Star event. If you are having problems with receiving your tickets all you have to do is contact us on our website and we will help. Keep in mind no private individual is taking tickets. This is an affiliate for a National Ticket broker that HoustonAllStarWeekend.com is just a middle man for. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and if you just contact us and let us know we will you overnight you tickets before the event or refund your money. Have a blessed day!