• Report: #919589

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Cris — Spring Texas United States of America
HOUSTON RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL GLASS & MIRROR
22955 State Highway 249 Ste 31 Tomball, Texas United States of America

HOUSTON RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL GLASS & MIRROR HRCG Houston Residential Commercial Glass & Mirror// HCG// Tomball, Texas

This company and ownership is completely unprofessional. First of all we are out of town so we had to travel four hours to make the 1000 am to 1100 am time slot that was scheduled after the manager Robert expressed to me that he would hate to lose our pre-ordered window. I was in training and with the Army reserve so I asked my wife to do me the favor and make the trip to Houston from San Antonio for the appointment.  1100 oclock came around and no one showed up. Then Laura strung my wife along by saying that they would be there with in the hour.

My wife called back to say no one has showed up and she only left to go quickly grab something to eat. In which they claimed is the time frame they showed up, which was wrong because the neighbors who were watching the house stated they never showed.  My wife complained to me so I called the office to inquire what kind of business they were running only to be told by the Owner to F*#@K OFF!!! and hung up the phone. I called back to arrange a meeting with the owner and Robert answered and conveniently said he had left. I then told him what was said and asked what he was going to do about it and he only offered to knock of 50$ of the final order.

I told he that was ridicules and at this point it should be free.  I needed the window so bad I told Robert to have the owner show up with his crew and install the window and he said the owner would not show up. I called back later to Laura and further explained the situation  that I was in which was that I was in the US Army Reserve a two time war veteran and currently retuning from training from FT.Hood and that I had to leave work to address the situation. She shared no sympathy with me nor did she resolve the situation. This went back and forth from me threatening only pay the owner to them string us along until 0530pm where I finally called back and canceled to the order cause they never showed up after they said they would be there within the HOUR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOUSTON-RESIDENTIAL-COMMERCIAL-GLASS-MIRROR/Tomball-Texas-77375/HOUSTON-RESIDENTIAL-COMMERCIAL-GLASS-MIRROR-HRCG-Houston-Residential-Commercial-Glass--919589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOUSTON RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL GLASS & MIRROR

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC