Complaint Review: houstontexansjerseyshop.com

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: joe — Houston Texas United States of America
houstontexansjerseyshop.com
Internet China

houstontexansjerseyshop.com WITHWHOLESALE.COM BEIJING FAKE NFL Reebok ... THEY SAY AUTHENTIC FOOTBALL JERSEYS ... www.houstontexansjerseyshop.com, Internet

Ordered a jersey 12/7/11. I was charged on my credit card immediately. Did not get tracking number till  days after.  Tracking number did not work.They take too long to reply to emails. Then they send me a fake jersey. I emailed them to send me a return address and I get a reply back from someone name Ruby asking whats wrong with the merchandise? REALLY??? I sent the email back and told her those are not Authentic Jerseys. I have not heard anything since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/houstontexansjerseyshopcom/internet/houstontexansjerseyshopcom-WITHWHOLESALECOM-BEIJING-FAKE-NFL-Reebok-THEY-SAY-AUTHENT-826014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on houstontexansjerseyshop.com