Complaint Review: Howard Appliance Expert LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: neffratiti — Easton Connecticut
Howard Appliance Expert LLC
75 claremont gardens Ossining, New York USA

Howard Appliance Expert LLC Wade Oxley Never completed job after taking my money Ossining New York

Wade Oxley of Howard Appliace Experts showed up at our house and diagnosed a hot running refrigerator with a bad evap switch.  He wrote out an invoice for the diagnosis charge and the charge for the part ($165.13) total which we wrote him a check for in full.  He wrote on the invoice that it would be a week or two before he could make it back out to install the part.

After 3 weeks of waiting my wife and I attempted to reach Wade-which we did on 2 occassions.  The first time he told my wife he was still waiting for the money for the part-which my wife then informed him we already paid him.  He said he would check on it and call her back-he never did.  Out of frustration-I tried contacting him-reaching him-he became beligerant and hung up on me.

6 phone calls and multiple emails since he hung up on me-has yielded no return coorespondance.  I have filed reports with consumer protection and BBB-with no response at all from this business. They must have a racket where they come out diagnose take the money and disappear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Appliance-Expert-LLC/Ossining-New-York-10562/Howard-Appliance-Expert-LLC-Wade-Oxley-Never-completed-job-after-taking-my-money-Ossining-1094099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Appliance Expert LLC