Complaint Review: howard moore

po box 10347,desmoines,ia,50306 desmoines, Indiana United States of America
  • Phone: 18006424720
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

howard moore $35.00 late charge I made payment on line on my Wachovia account on the 20 th 6 days before due on wells fargo credit card which is now all the same bank they charged me $35. late fee due to it took desmoines, Indiana

I have  a checking saving and IRA with Wachoiva bank.I went on line made a payment to my credit card to Wells Fargo on the 20 th 6 days before it was due Wells Fargo which is the same bank Wachoiva took 7 days to move the payment so they could rip me off for a $35. late fee.I called talk to a supervisor she stated that the way it now works you need to pay it 7 to 10 day before due to not get the late fee.I am goig to move  all my accounts to another bank and hope that more people stand up to this ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/howard-moore/desmoines-Indiana-50306/howard-moore-3500-late-charge-I-made-payment-on-line-on-my-Wachovia-account-on-the-20-t-750908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on howard moore