Complaint Review: Howard Rector AKA Elvis of Elvis Autos

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Bartlett Tennessee
Howard Rector AKA Elvis of Elvis Autos
6397 Summer Ave Memphis, Tennessee USA

Howard Rector AKA Elvis of Elvis Autos gold teeth, shady mechanic, and snake oil with lemon Memphis Tennessee

I bought a 2000 Ford Explorer and was told that it had a complete tune up and not any problems at all.I was also told that it was owned by an older white couple....but I'm sorry when I checked the radio stations it was rap music which further indicates that somebody of African American descent on this vehicle not an older white couple. I go to pick up my daughter today to go to church,handel's work to let you out from the inside. The back seat belt it does not work, the interior light does not work in the back, I went 3 days ago to let him know that the lights in my dash wouldnt work, and low and behold when I look at this car engine that supposedly had a complete tune up the air filter was filthy.his response to this was I guess my guy missed it....I'm no rocket scientist but the air filter is the first thing you check in a tune up... All of this is shady. I would not recommending buying a vehicle from this snake oil salesman who goes under the name elvis because he knows if he gives you his real name he's in trouble his real name is Howard Rector. The young lady in the office is definitely on drugs and so is the black guy with gold teeth. They broke my car adapter and lied about it. And the list goes on and on and on God forbid what I find out tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Rector-AKA-Elvis-of-Elvis-Autos/Memphis-Tennessee-38134/Howard-Rector-AKA-Elvis-of-Elvis-Autos-gold-teeth-shady-mechanic-and-snake-oil-with-l-1101847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Rector AKA Elvis of Elvis Autos