Complaint Review: Howard Shopenn

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Seal Beach California
Howard Shopenn
8484 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 605 Beverly Hills, California USA

Howard Shopenn I worked on a property and he refusses to pay myself and other contractors. Beverly Hills California

I worked on this mans rental property and then he refussed to pay myself and other sub-contractors and even when i contacted him both he and his wife blamed everything on others and i now find myself out of pocket in the amount of $1325.00.

This whole incident happened almost a year ago and I would have thought that being a respected member of the California bar that he would have been the first to adhere to the law and pay for services rendered and I never had any complaints about my work, he is just a dishonest person who owes myself and a few others.

I also have found compolaints against this person on a professional level which of course is even more disheartening because if the California Bar allows its members to continue to disobey the laws that they are supposed to serve and protect what chance do we have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Howard-Shopenn/Beverly-Hills-California-CA-90211/Howard-Shopenn-I-worked-on-a-property-and-he-refusses-to-pay-myself-and-other-contractors-1066198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Howard Shopenn