Complaint Review: HP Consulting Inc

• Reported By: Bre — Cheyenne Wyoming
HP Consulting Inc
po box 1060 kittredge CO 80457 kittredge, Colorado USA

HP Consulting Inc Load of crap! kittredge Colorado

I was just scammed out of a check for $54 dollars! A nice young men trying to sell me magazines in the hopes that he can get a scholarship and go on a trip fooled me! I should've pulled out my phone with him there and check out the business info. The BBB has a D rating for this company! I'm so mad at myself. I was just trying to do a little good. You can't trust anyone. Even young ppl.  I hope other people will be wiser than me. I have already placed a stop payment on my check! All the other complaints say they never get the magazine's and that this organization does nothing for charities! They ruin It for all the credible door to door companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Consulting-Inc/kittredge-Colorado-80457/HP-Consulting-Inc-Load-of-crap-kittredge-Colorado-1054410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Consulting Inc